Thursday, October 4, 2012

Update

   Okay as most of you know Monday I posted my Fall/Winter Favorites, and I wold you how it was going to be a series. Well I decided instead of 3 i'm gonna make it 4.

  1. Fall/Winter Favorites
  2. Fall/Winter Beauty Favorites and Trends
  3. Fall/Winter Fashion Favorites and Trends
          And Finally, the last installment...

      4.Overall Fall/Winter Favorites


So as you know a new post from the series will appear every week. In between each installment I'll make another post. So are you ready? I know I am. I just wish this weather would decide what it wants to do.
                                                                                     Stay Creative,
                                                                                                      Lori Ann

Also contact me:  
                             E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                             Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment