Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas AND...

Hello everyone so today I just wanted to say Merry Christmas I hope it's a good one for you, and please be safe.
 I also wanted to let you know I won't be blogging this week because none of you will read it anyway because you'll be celebrating.
                                                  AND
I wanted to take the time to share an amazing video with you today. I wanted to share it to remind you to cherish every moment today because it could be the last Christmas with someone you love.
 So the video is a tribute video Demi Lovato released today as a tribute to Newtown, CT. 
And I'm warning you, you WILL need tissues for your eyes withing seconds of beginning the video. Please listen all the way through and please keep all of the victims families, friends, and schoolmates in your heart today.


 So there's the video. Have a Very Merry Christmas, Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment