Thursday, February 14, 2013

Review Black Glitter Nail Polish Part 2

     Hello there, so I'm sure you already know today's post is a follow up to yesterday post. Part 2 is the review of the Jordana Glitters Nail Polish in 23 Rhinestones. I've never seen this brand anywhere except K-mart, and it's available for $1.99.
     So as you can tell it's a really beautiful glitter nail polish. I'm not sure if you can see but the're are some larger flecks of glitter in there as well, which I really like cause it adds to the look.
    Unfortunately I haven't tried it on clean nails so I'm not sure if it has a color to it or not. But I just applied some to a Kleenex and it looks like it has a slight gray color to it. So I think if you applied it on it's own it would still look good just not as flashy, so it would probably be nice for  the office, kinda edgy, but not  inappropriate.
    I would also like to warn you that  you might want to wipe the brush off before the first use. As you can see I didn't and so my thumb has much more glitter than my other fingers.

     Other than that, I have found nothing wrong with this nail polish. It's lasted for nearly 2 weeks on my nails and has barely chipped at all, which is really rare. Any other glitter polish I've used has chipped and lasted only a few days, so I can definitely say this nail polish is a keeper.

     So would I recommend this nail polish?
 
    Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes. Like I said above I've never used a glitter nail polish that hasn't chipped within days. So I'm really excited to try it out with other colors and on it's own. I love the price, and I will definitely be looking to see if they have any other glitter polishes.

      Well that's all for today let me know what you think in the comments. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment