Friday, January 11, 2013

5 Words: Week 3

  Hello there so this is Week 3 of my new series 5 Words, I hope you enjoy, I know I will.
       
    Troglodyte- 
          1.) Someone who is brutish, reactionary, or primary. 
          2.) A cave dweller.
          3.) An animal that lives underground
     JeJune- 
            1.) Dull; insipid
            2.) Lacking maturity; juvenile.
            3.)  Lacking in nutrition.
     Irenic- 
         Promoting peace or conciliation.
     Betide- 
         To happen
      Losel
         One that is worthless. 
  
     That's all for this week remember to be on the look out next week's post. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                                                                    xoxo,
                                                                                         Lori Ann
Also contact me:  
                             E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                             Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment