Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Questionnaire #1

   So for today's post i thought I would do a little questionnaire  I've never really done something like this and I thought maybe it would help you get to know me better. Here we go....
1.) When are you the happiest?
         I'm the happiest when I feel like I've accomplished something. And also when I get to spend time with family members who I rarely see.    
2.) If you could change 3 things about yourself what would it be?
      One my feet I'm a 11/12 so it's hard to find shoes that fit. Two my teeth, I have a gap and I've always been really insecure about it. Three, my weight, which I'm currently working on, and I hope to be happy with myself by the end of the year.
3.) What made you start blogging?
       Honestly I have another blog that I started back in April, and I loved blogging, but I lost my way, so then I started this blog, and I guess things finally got to the point where I was actually able to do it, I was no longer scared. Unfortunately I decided today that I'm going to retire my other blog because I'm no longer in the same head space as when I first started it. I'm no longer depressed, and I'm inspired to actually work hard, and I think it's showing.
4.) What is your biggest fear?
     Simply put failure. I'm scared to fail and that's why I've failed with other projects in the past, but I'm at a point in my life where I've realized that I have to do the work and I need to stop hiding behind the fear, or else I'll never reach the goals I want to reach.
5.) What are you addicted to?
      Obviously chocolate, every woman loves her chocolate.
6.)Night in or night out?
    Night in. Curled up in bed with hot chocolate and a good book, with piano music playing in the background.
7.)What will make you happy?
     I will be happy with myself when I graduate from high school, and decide where I'm going to college. I also have a few more things I want to accomplish that I think will make me happy. But honestly overall, I just want to get my education, get married, and have kids, that is my life plan. But I know life will take me wherever it wants to, and I'm just along for the ride
8.)If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
     That would be a tie between pickles and pizza, my two favorite foods and I could eat them everyday. But I suppose I would pick pickles because they won't make me gain weight.
9.)What is your motto?
    My motto is to live in the moment and not regret the things we can't change. 
      I've spent many years trying to change things from my past, but you come to a point where you finally realize that your past is your past and you can't change it
10.)Who is your inspiration?
       My inspiration is Demi Lovato because she was at rock bottom and was able to get help and has since rebuilt her career. She has spoke put about her issues and helped save lives by sharing her story. And I feel like that's really rare because most people in Hollywood will come out and claim they had this disease or they've suffered with a certain issue, but they do nothing to raise awareness. I like the fact that since leaving treatment she has continued to raise awareness and stays involved in the campaigns she sponsors. 

 So there you go let me know what you think. And if you decide to do a questionnaire on your blog leave a link below so I can see. By the way I'm sorry I' posting so late today, I completely forgot, I was busy doing Algebra, I'm almost finished with my third lesson of the day, yay. Anyway  that's all for today. I thought that would be interesting to share. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment