Thursday, January 17, 2013

Should I change?

     Today I started thinking about changing over to WordPress, after all it's all anyone in the blogging community can talk about. I started weighing my options, and to be honest I'm not really sure what I want to do.
     But first I want to apologize for not bogging much this week. Like I said in Monday's blog, I'm sick, and not getting any better, I've been sleeping pretty much all day everyday, and I've actually gotten worse.
     Anyway I think the biggest thing keeping me from switching is that I've used Blogger for so long, I know I've only had this blog since September, but I had another blog that I had blogged on for a while, before starting this one. I guess it's like a sentimental thing, you get used to something and don't want to let it go.
      Other than that, I really don't like the way WordPress is set up. I like how with Blogger on the side you have archives, every WordPress blog I've read never has that. So I don't know if it's not available in the setup, or if people just choose not to use them.
      For now I think I'm gonna stay with Blogger, but who knows a few years from now I may decide to make the switch. Let me know what you think I should do. I don't really know much about WordPress and what is has to offer so maybe you could try to persuade me into switching now rather than later.
   But personally I feel like right now I'm at a place where I feel good about my writing. Especially here recently I've seen a huge increase in traffic to my blog, so I don't know what I'm doing but whatever it is must be pretty good. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

P.S. I had originally planned on posting my two reviews this week but since I've been sick that has screwed up my schedule, and so my two nail polish reviews will be posted next week. I actually might put one up in place of my Weight Loss Monday's since I've been sick I haven't really done anything to write about, especially the last 24 hours have been rough. So I see no point in wasting your time with a pointless post that informs you of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment