Friday, February 15, 2013

5 Words: Week 7

   It's Friday, and I hope you all have a good weekend I know I will, I have family coming to visit from Florida.
   So I hope you all get to have some fun too. Here's this weeks 5 Words.....

Laggard- Someone who takes more time than necessary time; someone who lags around.
Opprobrium-  Disgrace arising from exceedingly from shameful conduct; ignominy.
Ossicle-  A small bone, especially one of the three bones of the middle ear.
Bauble- A small, showy ornament of little value; a trinket.
Nevermore- At no future time; never again : "I order you gone, nevermore to return".


     I hope you all have a lovely weekend I know I will my cousin is coming to visit this weekend, I haven't seen him in about 5 years. He is actually only a day younger than me. I was born March 13 and he was born March 14, so we both have less than a month till we can drive. I'm really happy and excited, the fact that I'm even alive to see my 16th birthday is  miracle.
    Well that's it for this week, I'm so happy to be back on schedule, and I hope I can stay that way. The real test is yet to come.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment