Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Review: Black Glitter Nail Polish Part 1

       Today's review will be in 2 parts one posted today and one tomorrow. I was going to do them  both together, but that would be really long.  Part 1 will be the black in the Black Glitter title.
        So the black nail polish I decided to use as the base for this look is the Sally Hanson Hard as Nails Extreme Wear in 370 Black Out, and it retails for around $2.50.
        I have used this nail polish for about 5 years, and it's my go to black nail polish. And when it says extreme wear it means extreme. The longest I've went with wearing it is 2 weeks and it still looked amazing.
       So why do I love this nail polish so much? Well first of all it's long lasting. And secondly because it's part of the Hard as Nails collection.
      I've always used the Sally Hansen Hard as nails Nail hardener as a base coat and a top coat, and I am in love with it. So I really like this nail polish because if I didn't want to i wouldn't have to wear a top coat or base coat.
         So here's a picture of my nails and as you can see they are a bit chipped, but that's because I've had it on for nearly two weeks. I was actually really surprised by this because usually with glitter I can only get a few days wear out of the polish.
        Though I would like to say only the ends are what has really chipped the top part is my doing. Instead of biting my nails I tend to pick at the top half, but not much just what you see in the photo.
      The polish tends to dry either quickly or slowly, it depends on how much you apply, I tend to only apply one coat because I don't think a second coat is needed. So when I do my nails they dry rather quickly.

    So would I recommend this nail polish?

   Totally, it's amazing, and really good quality considering how cheap it is. I will continue to buy and use this product until the day it is discontinued, which I hope never happens, because I'm in love with it.
      Well that's all for today let me know what you think in the comments. I know I'm posting this really early,(3AM) but that's due to the fact that I'll be spending most of the day in the hair salon. I'm finally going to get my hair lightened, I can't wait to be back to my natural blonde. Aside from that I'll also be getting a layers, and my eyebrows waxed. So it should be a fun day. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment