Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Good Deals #2

   So I decided today would be a Good Deals post because the last one I did was in December. I know I love to find good deals as I'm sure every one else does, so let's get started.

Sole Society 'Sabine' Oxford Booties-  $59.95  (Link)

 - These booties are available in sizes 5-11 and are in the color Platinum, and they are also available in tan. They are menswear inspired, and I love them. I'm thinking of buying them, they have my size which is always a nice thing, but I'm not to keen on the idea of buying shoes online.

Tory Burch 'Wray Mix' iPhone 4 & 4S Case- $50.00  (Link)

- I love the design of this case, I've been think about buying it for the past month, but I think I'm going to hold off. Mainly because I just got a iPhone case and so I don't really need one.

Eighty Sixty Belted Shirtdress $49.97   (Link)
- Yes another Shirt dress, but once again th price is way too good to not let you know. This dress retails for $129.00  and is currently on sale for $49.97, it is available in 3 different colors all of which are beautiful.
Sandra Ingrish Split Neck Shirtdress- $48.24   (Link)
- Here lately I've been loving the look of shirt dresses. I think they are just something that is easy to dress up or dress down. I picked this shirt dress to show you because it is currently on sale for $48.24, it is normally $72.00.

Ebay Charity Boutique   (Link)
- Okay so this one isn't really a bargain but I wanted to include it. Demi Lovato has recently opened a charity boutique on Ebay, all of the profits go to Free the People charity. I wanted to include this because I feel like this is an amazing charity, and also because the clothes are so cute.
   Currently available in the store are mainly dresses. One of the dresses is from her Skyscraper music video and the current bid is $5,100.00. She also has dresses from other music videos, clothes from being on tour, and from the X-Factor.
   On the current clothes available right now there is only 3 days left to bid. But on Twitter there was a picture saying there was more to come.

       Okay so that's all for this week,  I know everything is from Nordstrom, but I feel like everything included is a great price and I would be stupid to not tell you about it. So let me know what you think below and tell me if you buy any of the items listed above. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment