Friday, April 5, 2013

5 Words: Week 14

   Okay so it's Friday, and it's going to be a busy day. I hope everyone's had a good week, I know I have. The best thing of all is that my brother moved out. So that means I'll really be able to focus on not only my school work more, but also my blog.
    And I also got my gym member ship so I'm really excited to start losing all this fat. I'll talk more about this on Monday, but I think my goal for this year is going to be in a size 10-12 by Winter.
      Anyway let's get started with this week's 5 Words.....

Facsimile- An exact copy or reproduction.
Fealty- Loyalty
Toilsome- Involving hard or tedious work.
Laudatory- Pertaining to,expressing, or containing praise.
Waif- A homeless, neglected wanderer.

Okay, so that's all for this week, Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment