Friday, April 12, 2013

5 Words: Week 15

   So it's Friday, and so you know what that means. But first I just want to apologize for not posting on Wednesday, I just didn't feel like it. Mainly because I feel quality is better than quantity.
     Writing more isn't going to get more people following me or reading my blog, it's the quality of the writing that matters, and I didn't have anything on Wednesday. I thought about maybe doing a silly post but I just wasn't feeling it, and I didn't want to waste your time.
     So there's that let's move on to today's 5 Words......
Earthenware- Anything made of clay and baked in a kiln or dried in the sun.
Edify- To build up, or strengthen, especially in morals or religion.
Garrote- To execute by strangling.
Jocose- Done or made in jest.
Naphtha- A light, colorless, volatile, inflammable oil used as a solvent, as in manufacture of paints.

Okay so that's all for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment