Friday, April 19, 2013

5 Words: Week 16

   Well it's Friday, and I'm feeling much better after being in bed all week. I've come to the conclusion that it wasn't a stomach virus, but food poisoning.
     So now that I feel better I hope to be back on my normal posting schedule next week. Wednesday's post will be a nail polish review, or that's what I'm planning right now, I may change my mind.
    Okay so let's get to this week's 5 Words......

Abut- To touch at the end or boundary line.
Epizootic- Prevailing among animals.
Quarto- An eight-page newspaper of any size.
Zephyr- Any soft, gentle wind.
Virago- A bold, impudent, turbulent woman.

     Okay so that's all for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment