Friday, April 26, 2013

5 Words: Week 17


     Okay so this week I didn't get to post like I wanted to, but that's because I didn't have a laptop. I wrote Monday's post in advance, because I knew I wouldn't have access to a computer. But I got a new laptop, so I'm really happy. I don't see this as being a  long-term computer but that's due to not having a keypad, mouse scroll, and I also just discovered that I don't like Windows 8.
    Anyway I got a new computer, smaller and easier to use, so for now I'm happy. I'm going to try to finish a post I've been working on to post next week, and I'll just go ahead and schedule it to publish that way I don't forget.
     So there's that now here's this week's 5 Words.....


Bedaub- To smear over, as with something oily or sticky.
Galvanize- To imbue with life or animation.
Guinea- An English monetary unit.
Gumption- Common sense.
Ichthyology- The branch of zoology that treats of fishes.


    Okay so that's all for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment