Monday, April 8, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 11

    So it's a new week, and I'm super excited lots to say, and not enough time to write. First of all no I haven't lost any weight, but I made a plan, and I'm going to share it with you.
      My diet has been really good, I haven't been eating much. All I had yesterday was 6 french toast cinnamon sticks for breakfast, and a bowl of spaghetti for dinner. I'm having trouble sleeping which is what has caused my appetite to be pretty nonexistent.
      Exercise has been good and it's going to get better. I got my gym membership back last week, I haven't got to go yet, but I've been working from home. Saturday I spent rearranging my entire room, so now I have a lot more room for exercise, and I can also get to my stationary bike with ease.
       Also discovered a new fitness plan. Now I know the Kardashian sisters aren't very likable to most people, but I do like Khloe and follow her on Twitter. Last week she tweeted a photo, it's a  30 day squat challenge. Unfortunately I can't put the photo up here, but she did re-tweeted another version that one of her followers is doing, it's pretty much the same, but a little easier. I can put it up so here it is.

     So there's that, I'm currently on day 3, and my legs and butt are on fire. But it will be worth it in the end, I'm hoping I can stick to this, but I'm not sure if I will be able to do over 200 squats a day, maybe 100, but I will work on it.
     Aside from that I've also been working with some light weights trying to tone up my arms. And I've also been trying to stretch when I can remember.
     Okay so that's all for my diet and exercise portion of today's post. Time to move on.
    I went to the doctor on Friday because my allergies have been really bad, so she changed my allergy medicine, and so far I've been doing great on it. I feel better, obviously I don't feel great, but the dust, and pollen count are high, so it's gonna be a while before I feel my best again.
       Well that's all for today, I hope you all have a good week, I know I'm going to be busy. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment