Wednesday, May 15, 2013

17 Random Questions Tag

   Today I was reading Bluebells & Owls and decided to do her Tag of 17 Random Questions. She always tags everyone so I will do the same to you. I do believe this is my first tag so let's get started.

1.) How did you get your Blogger username?
- I'm not really sure, it kinda just came to me. I had a name I wanted to call my blog but it was already taken, so I spent some time thinking and Lori's Creative Expressions just popped into my head so I went with it.

2.) If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
- If I could change my name it would Stephanie Nicole. I would choose this name because it's what my mom wanted to call me, but my dad named me while she was in recovery from a c-section.  But I don't think I ever would change my name because I'm just so used to Lori, it's simple.

3.) If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
- I guess I would tell myself to not be so afraid of screwing up and to just be myself. I spent a lot of my younger years trying to fit in with other people, and it just wasn't me. Because of that I lost myself and I'm just now starting to really discover who I am.

4.) How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?
- I'm not really sure I guess I'll go with age 6.

5.) What did you want to be when you were little?
- I always wanted to be a singer.

6.) What do you order at Starbucks?
- I don't know,  I've never been to Starbucks.

7.) What's the hardest you ever laughed?
- I guess that would be the time I laughed so hard I squirted chocolate milk out of my nose, I've also done that with Dr. Pepper before. My family loves to make jokes or do something stupid when I take a drink and it really hurts.

8.) If you could play any musical instrument, which would it be and why? 
- I've always wanted to learn to play guitar, it's actually on my bucket list of things I want to do before I die. I've also recently got interested in piano/keyboards, I love the sound and would love to learn to play someday. But that will have to wait till I move and have room for one.

9.) What's your favorite thing to do when your upset?
- I put on my headphones and blast music. It usually starts with angry music then I'll listen to depressing music. I also like to read, it helps me relax and de-stress. And of course everyone eats chocolate, it makes everything better.

10.) What's your favorite movie?
- I love Drop Dead Fred, Bubble Boy, and Titanic.

11.) What's one food you cannot live without?
- Chocolate. Pickles. Pizza. Pasta. But mainly chocolate.

12.) What's your favorite dessert?
- Every year before Christmas me and my mom make homemade desserts. Homemade Reese Bars, peanut butter balls. And my uncle introduced me to a new dessert last year, I'll make it sometime and share it with you.

13.) Favorite Pizza Topping?
-Pepperoni.

14.) Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible?
- I would love to read minds because I would know what everyone was thinking and I would know their deepest darkest secrets.

15.) What did you do for your last birthday?
- My Birthday was in March and I slept the entire day and ate chocolate cake.

16.) If you had one personal "selfish" wish, what would it be and why?
- I would want to be a singer in a band so I could travel the world, and share my songs with other people.

17.) If you were a Pokemon what would you be called? What would you look like?
- I don't know I don't even remember how to play Pokemon, I was really into it when I was about 8, but since then I've changed a lot and don't remember anything about it.

    That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed this post. Please leave a link to your blog below and be sure to tag everyone you know.


                                                                                Stay Creative,
                                                                                               Lori Ann
     

No comments:

Post a Comment