Friday, May 24, 2013

5 Words: Week 21

    Looking back at this week it was really hectic, but I can't share any of it with you. The only normal part of my week was going to the Dentist Yesterday.
     I'll try to think about it over the weekend and maybe I'll be able to explain in a way that doesn't really give anything away. But for now it's time for this weeks 5 Words...

     Ambidextrous- Having the ability of using both hands with equal skill or ease.
     Anachronism- Anything occurring or existing out of its proper time.
     Canon- Any rule or law.
     Cant- To talk in singsong, preaching tone with affected solemity.
     Chasm- A yawning hollow, as in the earth's surface.

   So that's all for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post checkout my latest post at
    http://www.sa4me.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-gumboot-dance.html
    don't be shy to leave a comment and like us on facebook

    ReplyDelete