Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Review: China Glaze Nail Polish in Man Hunt

  Last month I bought my first China Glaze nail polish in, 1070 Man Hunt.  I decided to buy it because everyone is always saying it's amazing quality, but did it live up to my expectations?


 To answer that question no, it didn't live up to the hype, but I'll talk about that more in a little bit.
    China Glaze nail polishes retail for $7.50, but I got mine for only $1.99. If it hadn't been on sale I probably wouldn't have bought it, I've never bought a nail polish over $4.00, I see it as a waste of money.
       I had tried this nail polish last month, but decided to give it a second try to see if I changed my opinion. I didn't. My nails chipped within 24 hours of application, and it wasn't shiny, I guess you could say it was flat.
       It also tends to get clumpy, and very messy, but I do like the brush. It is true to color, and dries within 20 minutes of application.
  In my opinion I'd say this would be the type of nail polish you would use if you were to only want it on for a day or two, it's not something you could wear for more than 4 days. And while I won't ever be able to wear this long-term I think I will keep it for special occasions.
      Do I recommend it? Yes and No. If you want a long wearing nail polish then no, but if you want something for just a day or two then yes I think you would like it.
      So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up Friday. Will you be buying this? Have you tried it already? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd
     

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I don't like nailpolishes that chip quickly, so I will stay away from that one. Thank you!
    Cheers!
    Dany

    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete