Friday, June 7, 2013

5 Words: Week 23

     Okay so my power is finally fixed, and my room actually isn't destroyed like I thought it would be. This week has been hard, my health isn't the best, I've been sick, and sleeping a lot. I think the reason I'm sick is a mixture of allergies, a sinus infection, and also I've had a migraine, so I haven't been able to do much.
     Something I've been thinking about a lot lately is maybe starting allergy shots, I think it would help me a lot because I know my biggest triggers are dust and grass. I'm going to make an apointment today to get an appointment to see if my allergy doctor would recommend it. I haven't seen him in about three years, because his response to any sickness is to give a steroid shot, and my other doctor doesn;t want me on steroids.
      So I'll keep you updated on that, if you've been through the process e-mail me about it, let me know about your experience and if you'd recommend it. So let's get started with this week's 5 Words.....
     
Posterity- All future generations.
Wheedle- Coax or persuade someone to do something.
Loki- A mischievous and sometimes evil god.
Sleight- The use of dexterity or cunning, esp. so as to deceive.
Brad- A  small wire nail with a small, often asymmetrical head.

So that's all for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com


                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment