Friday, June 14, 2013

5 Words: Week 24

    So this week has been good, I got a lot of my school work done, and I got some things done that I had been putting off for a while.
      I also went to see the doctor Yesterday, and as usual she said my allergies were really bad. I had mentioned to you last week that I was going to ask about maybe starting allergy shots, so I asked my doctor and she said no. She said she didn't think I needed it, and she wouldn't recommend it as a treatment option for me.
     So for now I'm stuck with these allergies and I'm just going to have to deal with it. Aside from that I'll also be going on Monday for blood work and I'm hoping my Iron levels will be normal. Also if my cholesterol levels come back normal I can stop taking my medicine.
     Overall I'd say I had a pretty good week, and I'm hoping that continues into next week. But that's all for now, let's get to this weeks 5 Words......
 
   Mellifluous- Sweetly or smoothly flowing.
   Aggrandize-To cause to appear greatly.
   Pantheon- A circular temple at Rome with a fine Corinthian portico and a great domed roof.
   Occident- The countries lying West of Asia and the Turkish dominions.
   Sanguinary- Bloody.

     So that's all for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com


                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment