Friday, June 21, 2013

5 Words: Week 25

            So here is today's 5 Words......

Lugubrious- Looking or sounding sad or dismal.
Bellicose- Demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight.
Yeoman- A man holding and cultivating a small landed estate; a freeholder.
Nihilism- 1.) The rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless.
                2.) Extreme skepticism, according to which nothing in the world has a real existence.
Gerrymandering-1.) manipulate the boundaries of (an electoral constituency) so as to favor one party or class.
                          2.) Achieve (a result) by such manipulation: "a total freedom to gerrymander the results the way they want".

  Before I go I just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me over the past 9 months, thank you for your comments, and your kind words, if it weren't for you I would have given up.
 So that's all for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  
  XOXO,
     Lori

2 comments:

  1. Oh, 100 posts! That is so cool :D I loved the duck picture :3
    x,
    Dany
    ------
    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete