Monday, July 22, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Weeks 26

    Last week was actually really boring, there's really nothing to tell, so Today's post will be short.

    Last week was really good, overall I didn't really eat much. I normally will crave something, but last week I found it hard to find something that tasted good. Some mornings I was hardly able to finish my breakfast because it just tasted bland, nothing has a taste, and I'm not sure why.
     For exercise I wasn't able to make it to the gym, so it will be Friday before I have any money to get signed up. But I did stay on my routine of squats, and hand weights for most of the week.
      Like I said this post is going to be really short, I had a boring week, that consisted of me having a headache everyday of the week.
     So did I lose and weight.... YES!!!

Weight Lost This Week: 2 Pounds
Total Weight Loss: 8 Pounds

So I know this post is short and sweet, but that's all for today. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                        XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment