Friday, August 2, 2013

5 Words: Week 28

    I cannot believe this week is already over, it flew by so fast. I even forgot to post on Wednesday because I didn't realize what day it was.
     Anyway let's get on with this week's 5 Words.....

Perambulates- 1.) Walk or travel through or around (a place or area), esp. for pleasure and in a leisurely way.
                      2.) Walk from place to place; walk about.
Lethologica- The inability to remember a word or put a finger on the right word.
Voile- A thin, plain-weave, semitransparent fabric of cotton, wool, or silk.
Mores- Customs and conventions of a social group.
Cognoscenti- Those with informed appreciation of a topic, such as fine arts or literature.

So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment