Friday, August 16, 2013

5 Words: Week 30

 It's Friday once again, I hope you all had a great week.  So now that I got that out of the way let's get on with this week's 5 Words.....
Perambulate- 1.)Walk or travel through or around (a place or area), esp., for pleasure and in a leisurely way.
                     2.) Walk from place to place; walk about.
Galumphed- Move in a clumsy, ponderous, noisy manner.
Doddered- Tremble or totter, typically from old age.
Retrogressed- Go back to an earlier state, typically a worse one.
Discombobulate- Disconnect or confuse (someone).

So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment