Thursday, August 8, 2013

Books I Want To Read

   I decided today I wanted to do something new, so I decided to put together a list of books, and book series, that I want to read.
    I love to read, I always have and I always will, I don't get to read as much as I want to, but I do have a long list of books I plan on reading.
I found this on Pinterest and though it would fit in well with this post. Photo Courtesy of Aestas Book Blog


  1. Thomas C. Foster- How To Read Literature Like A Professor
  2. Katie Crouch- Men and Dogs
  3. Susan Cain- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking.
  4. Lynne Olsen- Citizens of London: The Americans Who Stood With Britain In Its Darkest, Finest Hour
  5. Sarah Shepard-The Lying Game Series (They cancelled the TV show, and I have to find out what happens next)
  6. Cassandra Clare- The Immortal Instruments Series
  7. Marie Kelly- Kidnapped the Wrong Sister
  8. Kathleen Brooks- Bluegrass State of Mind
  9. Laurie Halse Anderson- Wintergirls
  10. Aprilynne Pike- Earthbound
  11. Sophie Kinsella- I've Got Your Number
  12. Kody Keplinger- The DUFF
  13. Jincy Willet- The Writing Class
  14. Ruta Sepetys- Between Shades of Gray
  15. Sylvia Plath- The Bell Jar
  16. Sylvia Plath- The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
  17. Johanna Lindsey- One Heart To Win
  18. Gayle Foreman- If I Stay
  19. Laurie Halse Anderson- Speak
  20. Barbara W. Tuchman- The Guns of August

So that is all for Today, be sure to check back Tomorrow for more. If you have any recommendations on books I should read leave them in the comments below. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment