Friday, September 13, 2013

5 Words: Week 34

      It's Friday, and normally I would have posted early this morning, but I forgot. So here's today's late post.....

Nihilism- The rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless.
Belie-  (Of an appearance)  fail to give a true notion or impression of (something) ; disguise or contradict.
Bellicose- Demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight.
Oligarchy- A small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution.
Oligopoly- A state of limited  competition, in which a market is shared  by a small number  of producers or sellers.

So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week. I'm really excited for next week's post, especially Wednesday, so don't miss it.. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment