Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Review: Revlon Nail Polish

    Today's post is going to be a review of the Revlon Nail Polish in 731 Knockout.  I bought this nail polish a few weeks ago in a double pack, and I think I paid $3.00 for two nail polishes. Normally these nail polishes retail for $3.98, so I was really happy I found this.


As you can tell all it is, is a simple black nail polish, there's nothing special to it. I bought it because I wanted to try more of the Revlon nail polishes.
   Normally I use both a base coat and a topcoat when I do my nails, but I didn't use either this time. So as you can see my nails are pretty banged up, but it lasted longer than I was expecting.


    This nail polish lasted on my nails for about a 5 days, I think I could have gone longer without removing it, but I had somewhere I needed to go so I had to redo them.


So What Do I Think? 
     I would definitely recommend this nail polish to anyone, I loved the finish, it wasn't super shiny, but if I added a topcoat it could be.


     So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up Friday. Will you be buying this? Have you tried it already? Let me know what you think in the comment section. Stay Creative my Lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                         XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Agreed, I definitely see myself using this a lot this fall and winter.

      Delete