Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Shows I'm Looking Forward To Watching This Fall

    It is officially Fall, my favorite season of the year, and I'm so happy. Today's post is a little tease of what's to come starting next week.
      I decided to do a little Fall series, I already have the posts written and scheduled, so starting next Tuesday it's officially Fall on my blog.
      To get the ball rolling I thought I would start off with the TV shows I'm looking forward to watching the most. Some of them have already started, and some will be starting in a matter of days, which is why I didn't want to put off this post.

1. Revenge
         - I can't wait to see what happenes between Emily and Jack now that he's knows she's really Amanda.
2. Once Upon A Time
        - After that season finale, I can hardly wait to see what happens next.
3. The X-Factor
        - This already started a few weeks ago, but I had to include it.
4. Nashville
        - Again ABC really knows how to make a season finale brilliant, I can't wait.
5. Ravenswood
        - I'm still not to sure if I want to get started on this PLL spin-off, but I'm willing to give it a try.
6. Suburgatory
          -  Does anyone know when it's supposed to premiere?
7. The Middle
          - I'm not a regular viewer, but I like having something I can watch when there's nothing on TV.
8. Once Upon A Time in Wonderland
        - Again I'm not sure if I wanna get started on another TV show, let alone a spin-off, but I think I might give it a try.
 
       I tend to watch too much TV, I've been cutting back, and I've told myself I'm not going to start watching any new shows this fall, but I doubt that's going to happen.
       So that's all for today, I'll have a post up tomorrow. Do you plan on watching any of these shows? Do you plan on watching any other shows? Let me know what you think in the comment section. Stay Creative my Lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                         XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment