Friday, October 25, 2013

5 Words: Week 41

     I didn't realize until after I wrote this that all of this weeks words start with the letter 'D'. I don't think I've ever had a them on any of these, so here's this week's 5 words, and I hope you enjoy the theme.


Didactic- Intended to teach, particularly in having moral instruction as an interior motive.
Diffident- Modest or shy because of a lack of self-confidence.
Discombobulate- Disconcert or confuse (someone).
Divergent- Tending to be different or develop in different directions.
Dissertation- A long essay on a particular subject, esp. one written as a requirement  for the Doctor of Philosophy degree.


So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

2 comments:

  1. Love this blog Lori Ann. May I follow you on Twitter??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. And I would love for you to follow me on Twitter.

      Delete