Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Autumn Tag!

    Here recently I've been seeing this Tag around on A LOT of blogs, so I decided to do it myself. Some of the blogs have 9 questions, and others have 10, I decided to go with the one with 10 questions.

1. What's your favorite thing about Autumn?
  - I love the weather, I hate the summer, I can't stand the heat. So that, plus I think everyone is happier, and nicer because the Holiday's are right around the corner. And I also like that I can drink hot chocolate, and wear a sweater all day.

2.What's your favorite drink?
   - Hot chocolate.

3. What's your favorite scent/candle?
   - I recently bought a candle from the Glade fall collection, it's called Toasted Marshmallows, and I love it.

4. What's your favorite lipstick?
  - I don't really wear lipstick, I prefer lip balm. Right now I'm loving the EOS ball, and I also like the Nivea Milk & Honey lip care.

5. What's your go to favorite moisturizer?
  - I love the Simple

6.  What's your favorite colors for your eyes?
  - I probably only wear makeup about 3 times a month, last year I only wore makeup 5 times, but this year I've had a lot of special occasions.  When I do wear makeup I usually pick between the Wet & Wild 'Greed'  Palette.
       Or  I will use the Merle Norman Powder Rich Eyeshadows in 'Desert Sand' and 'Taupe Suede', unfortunately they are super old, and I don't think they're sold anymore so I'm going to be really sad when I finish them.

7. What's your favorite music or band/singer to listen to?
   -Right now I'm loving Demi Lovato, and also Evanescence.

8. What's your favorite outfit to wear?
  - Usually a cardigan, jeans and boots. Other times I'll wear yoga pants, a huge sweater, and either boots or flats.

9.  What's your favorite Autumn treat?
   - I love to bake cakes, and help my aunt make homemade Pumpkin Cream Cheese Rolls.

10. What's your favorite place to be?
    - At this time of year I love to be in bed, with my window up, sipping hot chocolate, and reading a good book.

   If you wanna do this tag please leave a link below so I can see yours.

    So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up a post up on Friday.  Let me know what you think in the comment section.
                                                           Stay Creative,
                                                                            Lori Ann
                                                          

2 comments:

  1. Hot chocolate is my favorite fall drink too :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing these interesting facts about yourself :)

    ReplyDelete