Monday, October 14, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 36

      I really have no idea where to start off this blog today, my head is killing me, and honestly I just wanna get this over with, so I can go back to bed......
   For my diet I did really good, I haven't been snacking, and if I do it's not much. I haven't really been eating much, but I think that do do with being sick,
     I so did not do good with exercising last week, I'm so mad at myself for that. But that's okay cause I've  had a migraine for 3 days, and it still hasn't eased.

Weight Lost Last Week:  1 Pound
Total Weight Loss:  11  Pounds
   
   I was totally expecting to see my weight go up, but it went down, I'm so excited and happy. I wish I could go on but my migraine is getting worse.

      So that is all for today, I shall be posting again tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday, so be sure to check back for that. Stay Creative, I'll post again very very soon.
                                        XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment