Friday, November 1, 2013

5 Words: Week 42

    It's November, I'm so happy, it's finally cooling down and feeling like Fall, and it won't be too long till it's Winter. We have Thanksgiving in a few weeks, then Christmas next month, I feel like a little kid, I wanna jump up and down screaming, but it's late and my mom is sleeping, so don't think she would be happy if I did that.
     So I decided this week to continue with last weeks theme, but this week I'm doing all the words in the letter 'E'
       Here's this weeks 5 Words....

Egregious- Outstandingly bad; shocking.
Enfranchise- Give the right to vote to.
Existential- Of or relating to existence.
Exponential- Of or expressed by mathematical exponent.
Epitome- A person or thing that is a perfect example of a particular quality or type.

                           So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week.
                                                                          Stay Creative,
                                                                                         Lori Ann
   

No comments:

Post a Comment