Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Review: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish

   Today's post is going to be a review of the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail polish in 370 Black Out. I've had this bottle of nail polish for probably about 6 months, and I paid $2.50 for it.


     In the picture above as you can see there is a little chipping, but nothing major. When I took this picture I had, had the nail polish on for about 8 days without a topcoat.
    Normally when I wear this nail polish, I'll wear it for nearly 2 weeks, that's how amazing it. But I did take it off sooner because I was getting bored of it, and I had another nail polish I wanted to try out.
    Here's a close-up.....


    I usually only apply one coat, but this time I did two coats because I didn't apply a heavy enough coat the first time around.
    I love this nail polish, I truly do, it's been my go to for about 6 years now, and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

So What Do I Think?

    I don't really think it's necessary for me to say this considering all the good things I've said above, but YES I would recommend this nail polish to anyone.

       So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up Friday. Will you be buying this? Have you tried it already? Let me know what you think in the comment section.

                                                                 Stay Creative,
                                                                                Lori Ann
     

No comments:

Post a Comment