Monday, November 11, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 40

     Last week was really good, I don't have much to say today, but let's get started.
    This is going to be a short and sweet post because I have to go get blood work done this morning, and I don't have much time to waste.
 
So let's get down to today's business..

Diet: My diet was actually pretty normal last week, I didn't have any weird cravings, and I didn't lose control.
Exercise: I did more exercise last week than normal, I think it's because I was trying to makeup for losing control the week before. But regardless of why, the point is  I did do more exercise than normal.


Any results?

Weight Lost Last Week:  0 Pounds
Total Weight Loss:  14  Pounds

   Unfortunately no results, but I'm just happy I didn't gain anything, and maybe next week the scale will change.

    So that is all for today, I shall be posting again tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday, so be sure to check back for that.
                                                      Stay Creative,
                                                                       Lori Ann
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment