Friday, December 27, 2013

5 Words: Week 50

      Happy Friday, I can't believe this is the last 5 Words post of the year I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, now it's time to star counting down to the New Year, and I can't wait to start fresh.
       This week we actually have a bit of a theme going on, all five words start with an 'E', it wasn't intentional, it just happened, but I hope you like it.
             Here's this weeks's 5 Words.....


Effervescent- Bubbling.
Efflorescence- Flowering, blooming
Elision- Dropping a sound or syllable in a word.
Embrocation- Rubbing on a lotion.
Ephemeral- Short-lived.


Well that's all for this week, be sure to check back in next week, it's going to be busy, I promise.
                                                          Stay Creative,
                                                                     Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing these 5 words posts and I love the words you picked!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete