Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dream Time-Bed Time

    You may have noticed that this month I haven't really done any reviews, and that most of my posts have been centered around lists, or some of my Polyvore sets.
    The reason behind this is because with the Holiday's and everyone being busy, I really just wanna put out easy to read posts, I don't wanna waste your time, so I decided to just tone it down this month, and just chill.


Dream Time-Bed Time




     I love to sleep, it's one of my favorite things in the world, I take a nap most days of the week, and by doing that I feel like I have more energy.
    So for today's set I wanted to make it sleep related, as you can see there's lots of blankets and pillows. To me it just looks really cozy, and I just wanna grab one of those blankets and curl up on the couch with a good book, or maybe take a nap.
      That's all for today, do you like my little set? Is that what you call it? Yikes, you really can tell I'm new to Polyvore can't you.
                                                 Stay Creative,
                                                                  Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment