Monday, December 2, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 42 & 43

    I'm back!!!!! And I'm super happy about it, I got a new laptop, temporarily till January, then I'm going to order a Mac.
    The past two weeks have been insane, but a good insane.

Diet: My diet has been pretty good. Last week I could hardly eat because I had an allergic reaction to a new Chapstick I bought and so my lips were swollen and covered in bumps, it's still hard to eat, but my mouth has almost healed.

Exercise: In the past two weeks I have really stepped up the exercise. I've been getting on my stationary bike everyday, in the past two weeks I've only missed 4 days of exercising, but those days I made up for it in walking.

    I've also come to the conclusion that I am allergic to long-haired dogs. I've never had a problem with short-haired dogs, but we tried to take in a dachshund/poodle mix last week, and it ended with me being sick, and having to take the dog back to my aunt.

So Any results?

Weight Lost Last Week:  2 Pounds
Total Weight Loss:  16  Pounds

   Yes, I've lost 2 pounds, and it's really motivated me to keep going, and stay on track.

       So that is all for today, I shall be posting again tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday, so be sure to check back for that.
                                                 Stay Creative,
                                                                  Lori Ann





No comments:

Post a Comment