Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Beauty New Years Resolutions Tag

   Todays post is this tag I found online and thought I'd use it, I think it's very fitting for this time of year, plus I've been trying to do a TAG once a month.


1. What is a technique you've improved on during the past year?
  - Using eyeliner pencils, and I also learned how to tightline my upper waterline.


2. What was your overall most used makeup product last year? 
 -  My Wet N' Wild Palette in C246 Greed.


3. What brand would you like to try in this year?
 - I would really like to buy some new makeup brushes, and I've been looking in to the Real Techniques brush sets. I've seen so many good reviews and tutorials using them, so I think I'm going to buy some soon.

4. Are there any products you'd like to use up this year?
- My lip balms, I have four on my nightstand and two or three in my handbag. I also need to use up my lotions, I have four sitting on my nightstand at the moment.

5. Favorite Winter makeup and outfit?
 - For makeup its the same year round, eyeliner, mascara, and a neutral color on my eyes. My daily winter outfit consists of dark colored jeans, boots, a black or white tank top, and a cardigan.

6. What is one bad makeup habit that you want to break this year?
 - I really need to wash my makeup brushed more often.

7. Favorite clothing to keep warm in the winter.
 - Boots and lots of layers, usually a tank, cardigan, and coat.

8.  A fellow blogger you've been loving?
 - I absolutely love Tiffany over at Makeup by TiffanyD , I've been following her for about five years.

9. What activity are you going to start this year?
 - More exercise, I started exercising more towards the end of 2013, but I need to step it up if I'm going to meet my weight loss goal by the end of the year.

10. Describe the year 2013 in 3 words.
 - Crazy, eye-opening, life-changing. (Does that count as 3?)


   So like always you are all welcome to join in on this TAG, leave your links below so I can see your answers. I also would like to TAG Lauren over at A Touch of Southern Grace .
                                                                  Stay Creative,
                                                                                   Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment