Monday, January 6, 2014

January Music Playlist

Hey y'all, I know today I'm supposed to be doing my Weight Loss Monday's series, but I didn't really have anything to tell you, so I decided to do a music playlist.
     So here is my January Music Playlist......


January Music Playlist

January Music Playlist by loriboyd featuring home wall decor

      Now here's the best part... this is going to be a monthly thing. I was originally planning on making this a replacement for my WLM's, but then I realized that I already had all my Monday's filled up with other things 'm planning. So I decided that this would be what I would do on the month's that there's 5 Monday's, and  on months when there isn't a 5th Monday I'll post it on the first Sunday of the month.

   Well, that's all for today, let me know what you think in the comments.
                                                                        Stay Creative,
                                                                                        Lori Ann


1 comment:

  1. I love all the songs you picked for this playlist!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete