Wednesday, January 8, 2014

This Year!

     I wasn't planning this post, but I found these cute pictures on Pinterest so I had to share them. I feel like they represent where I am in my life, and how I feel about the new year.

  This year, is my year, I'm going to make it the best I possibly can, and I'm shooting for the stars. I will graduate this year, I will lose weight, I will find a job, AND I will be Happy!





         Last year wasn't the best for me, but towards the end of the year my life turned around. I feel like a new person, and I'm starting to get passionate about the things I used to love again.
        This year I want to be my year, and it will be my year. I'm going to work hard to achieve everything I've been putting off, and I'm going to have a smile on my face even when it hurts.



 

A bad habit I'm going to break:
    My internet addiction, it's bad.

A new skill I'm going to learn: 
   I would love to get a HD camera and actually learn to use it. I also need to learn time management.

A person I hope to be more like:
    I wanna be more like, Taylor Swift. I wanna be more like her because of all the charity work she does, and she never blabs about it to the media. Also she gets a lot of hate, but she never responds to it, she ignores it and rises above it. 
(FYI 6 boyfriends in 8 years is not a lot, I know some people who have 20 boyfriends/girlfriend in a year!)

A good deed I'm going to do:
   I would love to donate to charity this year, whether it be time or money.

A place I'd like to visit:
    I'm planning on going back to Nashville to visit colleges and universities, I'm really happy about it too, cause Nashville is one of my favorite places in the world.

A book I'd like to read:
      Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year by Demi Lovato. I've read a few pages on the internet, and I feel like this is the perfect book for those days when you need a little inspiration and motivation.

A letter I'm going to write:
   Not sure, I'll have to think about this one.

A new food I'd like to try:
    Anything on my Pinterest food board.

I'm going to do better at:
    Time management.


    That's all for today, let me know below what you think. Is this the year you turn your life around? Are you planning on making this your year?
                                                        Stay Creative,
                                                                          Lori Ann



P.S. I did a Google Image search for both pictures, but I couldn't find who the owner is, all that came up was a bunch of Pinterest boards, and the only links led to other bloggers saying they found it on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. These are all such great goals to have and I wish you much luck accomplishing them this year! You will have so much fun visiting Nashville and there are so many great colleges in Nashville!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I always have fun in Nashville, I wish I could visit more often.

      Delete