Monday, January 13, 2014

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 48 & 49

       Happy Monday!!! I hope you all had a great weekend, and that you're ready for this week.

Diet:   My diet has been pretty good the past few weeks, I've been watching what I eat, but I also haven't been denying myself what I want. For the past week I haven't really been able to eat much cause I've been sick, so it's kinda hard to eat.

Exercise:  I haven't done much on my stationary bike, but I have been doing some walking. I haven't really been doing much though because my back has been hurting, I'm hoping I can make it to the chiropractor this week, I haven't been in about a year and a half so I'm WAY over due for an adjustment.

So did I lose any weight?

Weight Lost This Week:  0 Pounds
Total Weight Loss:          17 Pounds

    I wasn't really surprised that I hadn't lost any weight, like I said I haven't really been able to do much the past week. But that's okay, I'll get back on track as soon as I get better.


Life Update:
    So my life has been going pretty good, the new year is off to a great start. I finished my English class Part 1 with an 87 and English Part 2 with an 88. I took my last test  in my Reading and Literature class last night and finished with a 94

   That's all for today, tomorrow's gonna be any easy day, I'm just posting one of my Polyvore creations, and then on Wednesday I'll have a nail polish review up.
                                                                            Stay Creative,
                                                                                             Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment