Monday, February 3, 2014

February Goals

    Last Monday I told you about my new blogging schedule, and so today I will be sharing with you my goals for the month of February. I hate looking back and feeling like I didn't accomplish anything the month before, so that's kinda of why I wanted to start making monthly goals.

  • Lose 2 Pounds.
  • Open a savings account.
  • Finish Spanish 1, Part 1 and Part 2.
  • Start and finish College Prep American History Part 1, and start Part 2.
  • Box up my room, and prepare to move.
  • Get my hair cut and colored.
  • Read 3 Books.
  • Find new words and schedule 5 Words series for the next 2 months.
  • Order a new laptop.
  • Sign up and start preparing for the June SAT.

    I wanted to start posting my monthly goals because I think it will help me accomplish everything I want to do this year.
     For example in order to prepare for #10 I'm going to sign up to take a practice test.  I get test anxiety, so that's why I want to take a practice test, that way I know what I'm getting myself in to when I take the real test in June.
     Most of the others are pretty simple, and others I'm going to have to put a lot of work into, in order to accomplish (#3 and #4).

      I'm going to keep you updated about my goals and whether or not I accomplish them, I just haven't decided how I want to do it yet. I'm either going to do a post at the end of every month, or I'm just going to include it in the next months goals post.

                Let me know which you would prefer, by leaving a comment below.
                                                                                  XOXO,
                                                                                         Lori Ann
                                                               

4 comments: