Tuesday, February 4, 2014

One Last Change - The Name

      I've been going back and forth with myself trying to decide whether or not to do this, but I feel like it's the right thing to do.
I'm changing my blog name!

     You might remember a few weeks ago that I asked you all if you thought I should change it, the feedback on that post was amazing. I really do appreciate all your lovely answers, but I feel like I need to change my blog name for me. 
     This is something I need to do for myself, I've made a lot of changes over the past few months, and I promise this is the last one for a while.
       Here it is....
 
      The name 'We Can't Stop The World', comes from one of my favorite songs, and out of all the names I thought of, it was my favorite. I had list of about ten names to choose from and  I truly feel like this is the perfect name for where I'm at in my life.
      Also if you were wondering no I'm not changing my blog URL, just the name of the blog.

      I hope you all like it, and I PROMISE no more changes, I just think this is something I needed to do in order to make myself completely happy with my blog.
                                                                              XOXO,
                                                                                    Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. I like the new name :) It's catchy. And don't worry, changes are good!
    x
    Dany
    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete