Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Goals Update

Earlier this month I shared with you my goals for April and since it's the last day of April I think it's time to give you an update.


Look into buying a new exercise bike.
Finish College Prep American History Part 1
Start College Prep American History Part 2.
Take two College Prep American History Part 2 exams.
Get A's on all my History exams.
Exercise 2-3 times a week.
Find a new eye doctor and get an appointment set up.
Log my meals/snacks in MyFitnessPal app at least 15 days this month.
Go through my closet again and get rid of the MANY pairs of jeans I never wear!
Go to the Chiropractor at least twice.

I did really good this month, I accomplished most of what I wanted to get done, and even though I didn't finish everything I'm still really happy with myself.
Now here's a little bit of information on the goals I didn't finish.

Take two College Prep American History Part 2 exams.
I finished Part 1 and I just started Part 2 yesterday. The reason I didn't accomplish this is because I didn't realize that for the last two unit's in Part 1 I would have to do double the reading.
Unit's 1-3 of Part 1 only had 3 chapters each, so that's what I was expecting for Unit's 4 & 5, but instead they had 6 chapters, so I wasn't expecting that and it messed up my schedule, but that's okay, next time I'll just have to pay more attention.

Exercise 2-3 times a week.
I almost made this happen. But last week I didn't exercise, and the first week of the month I only exercised once. I'm kinda sad about this, but I'll get over it, as I explained yesterday I'll be joining the gym soon, and hopefully I'll be able to buy a new stationary bike to have at home too.

Go through my closet again and get rid of the MANY pairs of jeans I never wear!
I'm just going to be honest I completely forgot to do this. This month has been all over the place, and I just didn't even think about my closet.

Well I guess that's it for April, this year is going by way to fast, I can't believe tomorrow is the first of May!

XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment