Saturday, April 26, 2014

Playing Catch Up

Happy Saturday lovelies, I hope you're having a great weekend so far! This weekend I'm actually not going to be able to relax at all, I have so much I need to catch up on.
You may have noticed that I didn't post five times this week like I usually do, well I didn't realize it till it was already too late.
For the past few months I've been really busy, so I've been trying to write and schedule my posts ahead of time so that I don't forget to post, and that just didn't work out this week.
Honestly I've been in a bit of a slump for the past few weeks, I have plenty of material, I just haven't given myself the time to sit down and finish all 55 of the posts in my draft box.

I decided that I need to take a weekend to take care of myself and finish the things I've been putting off for far too long.
So this weekend I will be sitting down to catch up on a few things, and I want to share them with you.

Here's what I plan on doing this weekend:

1. Schedule two weeks worth of blog posts.
2. Paint my nails.
3. Try to finish 'Let Love Find You' by Johanna Lindsey
4. Look over my history final and send it in.
5. Search for scholarships.

I'll try to give you an update on Monday during my Monthly Weight Loss Update, but if not them I'll tell you about it on Wednesday when I give you an update on my April Goals.
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment