Monday, May 19, 2014

Pinterest Finds

Hey Y'all I hope your week is off to a great start, this week I'm going to be very busy, I'm trying to get back on schedule after being sick last week, and I have a lot to catch up on.
But no need to worry, while I was sick I spent a little time on the blog and I've got posts scheduled for this week. I'm really happy with that, and so this week is all about health and studying!

1.Exercise to prevent knee splints.
Via

2. Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Shake.
(I'm dying to try this!)
Via

3.My Color Personality
Via 

4. I'm loving Taylor Swift's new hair.
Via

So there's this months Pinterest Finds, and just so you know I'll explain during Mondays Weight Loss update why I included #1.
XoXo,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Omg Taylor's hair is gorgeous! And I want to try that shake!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete