Friday, June 13, 2014

5 Words: Week 74

Happy Friday lovelies, I hope you had a wonderful week, I know I did! I know I mentioned earlier this month that I was going to be working on a new blog design, but I wanted to mention it again, because I recently found a blog designer who's going to help me create a new design, so make sure you keep an eye out for that!

Here's this week's 5 Words...

Servile- Having or showing an excessive willingness to serve or please others.

Solipsism- The view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist.

Somnolent- Sleepy; drowsy.

Temerity- Excessive confidence or boldness; audacity.

Timorous- Showing or suffering from nervousness, fear, or a lack of confidence.

 Well that's all for this week, don't forget to check back on Sunday for a little bit of inspiration!
                                                                                XOXO,
                                                                                        Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. I like your five words feature each week. German is a wonderful language for horribly long words (and I wish I'd double-majored in it at FSU), but my favorite word was: Geschwindigskeitsbegrenzung. That translates to "speed limit." Check out the lyrics to "Freude" from Beethoven's 9th and listen to it. German is a frightening language, but I loved it. Happy weekend. (Froliche Wochenende) tom s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it. I've actually been wanting to learn a new language and I think I'm going to start studying the German language this summer!

      Delete