Wednesday, June 18, 2014

99 Questions That Nobody Asks TAG

Hey lovelies, today I decided to try the "99 Questions That Nobody Asks TAG' that's been going around. I hope you enjoy it!


1. Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Closed.

2. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No, I have color treated hair that gets super tangled.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out! They have to be out.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
No.

5. Do you use Post-It notes?
Yes all the time.

6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
Who doesn't.

7. Would rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
A bear, I'd prefer a quick death.

8. Do you have freckles?
Yes, I'm covered in them.

9.Do you always smile for pictures?
I try to.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Water bottle sweat, I can't stand it!

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes, when I was little we used to go out four-wheeler riding for hours without a bathroom nearby.

13. What about pooped in the woods?
Not that I can remember. Unless an outhouse in the woods counts.

14. Do you ever dance if there's no music?

15.Do you chew on your pens or pencils?
No.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None.

17. What size is your bed?
Full.

18. What is your song og the week?
All To Well by Taylor Swift.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I don't care what guys wear as long as they're clean and don't smell.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes.

21.What's your least favorite movie?
I don't really watch movies often, I prefer TV shows.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if had some?
Not sure

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or milk.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup!

25. What is your favorite food?
Pickles.

26.What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Drop Dead Fred and Titanic.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My mom before she left for work.

28.Were you ever in boy/girl scout?
No.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
NO!

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? 
September 2011.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, I don't drive, I haven't got my learners permit yet.

33. Ever ran out of gas?
No.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Peanut butter.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Donuts.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
3:00am.

37. Are you lazy?
Yes. But I'm also super productive. 

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A witch, a princess, and ghost.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
The Ox.

40. How many languages can you speak?
English.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No.

42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Lincoln logs, they don't hurt as much if you step on them.

43. Are you stubborn?
Yes, very stubborn.

44. Who is better Leno or Letterman?
Letterman.

45.Ever watch soap operas?
Coronation Street. I used to watch One Life to Live before they cancelled it.

46. Are you afraid of heights?
No.

47. Do you sing in the car?
no.

48. Do you sing in the shower?
No.

49.Do you dance in the car?
No.

50. Ever used a gun?
Yes.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
April 2011.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
NO, it's the best time of the year!

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I don't even know what that is.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
I don't eat fruit pie.

56. Occupations you wanted to be as a kid?
A singer, veterinarian, and journalist.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I'm not sure. Sometimes I do, and then other times I don't.

58.Ever have a Dejavu feeling?
All the time!

59.Take a vitamin daily?
Nope.

60. Wear slippers?
Never.

61. Wear a bathrobe?
Yes.

62. What do you wear to bed?
Yoga pants and a tank top.

63. First concert?
I've never been to a real concert.

64. Wal-Mart, Kmart, Target?
Walmart for food and necessities and Kmart for clothing sometimes.

65. Nike or Adidas?
Doesn't matter.

66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Chili Cheese Fritos.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
No.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing>
No.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Yes.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I don't think so.

74. Own any record albums?
No.

75. Own a record player?
No.

76. Regularly burn incense?
Yes.

77. Ever been in love?
Nope and I'm perfectly happy with that.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Rascal Flatts, Demi Lovato, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Taylor Swift.

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Again, I've never been to a real concert.

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Neither, I don't like tea.

81.Tea or coffee?
Coffee.

82. Sugar cookies or Snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles.

83. Can you swim well
I can't swim at all.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.

85. Are you patient?
No, not at all.

86. DJ or band at a wedding?
DJ.

87. Ever won a contest?
I think so.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
No.

89.Which are better black or green olives?
I like both.

90. Can you knit or crochet?
No, I used to be able to crochet though.

91.Best room for a fireplace?
Living room.

92. Do you want to get married?
Yes.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not married.

94. Who was your HS crush?
I'm an online student, so I guess my laptop.

95. Do your cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, and even if I did, I wouldn't get what I wanted.

96. Do you have kids?
No.

97. Do you want kids? 
Yes, I want a house full of kids.

98. Whats your favorite color?
Black.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes.


I'm gonna try to get back into my normal blogging schedule next week, but for today that's all, I'll try to post tomorrow, but I'm not making any promises!

XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment