Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Gillette Venus Snap VoxBox Review

A few weeks ago, I received my Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace from Influenster to try out, and I've gotta say that so far I really love it! Before I received the Venus Snap, I didn't even know it existed, I hadn't seen any commercials or ads for it, so I was really surprised when I received it.

Via

The Venus Snap is great for on the go, it's easy to store and it's perfect for travel! I don't travel much, but I do have a trip planned this fall where I'll be going out-of-state for a few days and I already know that this will be in my bag when I leave!

I've used Venus Embrace razors in the past and I loved them, I'm not a fan of the price, but they do last a long time, so it's worth every penny. I've tried disposable razors, but I keep coming back to Venus every time! 


Would I recommend it?
Of course. It's small, portable, and you can take it with you anywhere!
If you use anything other than Venus Embrace razors, then I urge you to throw them away, and buy Venus, you won't regret it! While I don't like the price of the refills, I do feel like you get your moneys worth.

Also, I recently purchased their refills for Sensitive Skin, and I'm really loving it, I'm going to try them out for a few weeks and then I'll post a review.

Have you tried the Venus Snap? What did you think about it? Let me know in the comments below!
XoXo,
Lori

1 comment:

  1. I love Venus razors too but hate the price! But I guess you get what you pay for!!! :) I am going to have to try this out! Love the new look for your blog!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete