Monday, July 28, 2014

July Weight Loss

Hello lovelies, I hope you had a great weekend! I'm not feeling too well today, so I'm going just going to get right into this months update!

Diet:
My diet has been very good this month, since starting my new medicine for acid reflux I've been eating much better, and I'm actually enjoying the food I'm eating. Sure I still have problems a few times a week, but it's much better than it's been in a long time.

Overall my diet has been great, but last week while pmsing I discovered the new Reese cup flavored Oreo's, and they're great! To be honest, I'm glad they're only limited edition or else I could develop a real addiction to them!

Exercise:
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't do so great in this area this month. I've definitely got in more exercise than last month, but I didn't do as much as I was hoping. 

This upcoming month, however, things are changing! We're going to be moving and once we get moved in I'm going to ask my aunt if I can borrow her treadmill or elliptical, due to an injury she can't use it, so I'm hoping I can sweet talk her into letting me use it!

Weight Lost This Month:  0 Pounds
Total Weight Loss: 7 Pounds

So, no changes this month, but I'm hoping August will be better. This month overall has been really busy and stressful, there were a lot of up and down, but I'm a very optimistic person and I can only hope that things will change for the better, soon!

XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment