Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Top 10 Tuesdays: 10 Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly link-up hosted by The Broke and the Bookish .
This week's theme: Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read


John Green - The Fault In Our Stars
Sun Tzu - The Art of War
Graeme Simsion - The Rosie Project
Dave Pelzer - A Child Called "It"
Laurie Halse Anderson - Speak
Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451
Atul Gawande - Complications
James P. Carse - Finite and Infinite Games
Marti Olsen Laney - The Introvert Advantage
Emile Zola - Therese Raquin

So there's my Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read, let me know below what you think! 

XoXo,
Lori

P.S.  I scheduled this post ahead of time, if I have internet by the time this post goes live then I'll link it up on The Broke and the Bookish's website, if not, then this week I just won't link up.

6 comments:

  1. I vote yes for The Fault in Our Stars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to read The Fault In Our Stars either!! hahaha. I finally did the Liebster Award :D http://danyszelsky.blogspot.mx/2014/08/liebster-award.html Once again, thanks so much for nominating me!
    x,
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read The Fault In Our Stars, it is pretty short and you most likely will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and Speak is a good read also....But very short.

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read Speak because I've heard such great things about the book, but I've also heard that for some people it can be hard to read, and I feel like I would be one of those people because I don't like reading books about abuse/rape. I still have it on my TBR list, and I'm sure eventually I will read it, but right now I don't think I'm ready for that.

      Delete